Product Id: 34659523
Description: Opengear IM7216-2-24E-DDC-LMV - Console server - GigE, RS-232 - W-CDMA 850/1900/2100 / GSM 850/900/1800/1900 / LTE 700 - analog ports: 1 - DC power - 1U - Verizon Wireless - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: IM7216-2-24E-DDC-LMV
The Opengear IM7200 is a state of the art infrastructure management solution which streamlines remote management of network, server and power infrastructure in data center and remote environments, ensuring business continuity, secure and reliable access. The next generation IM7200 combines Smart OOB out-of-band management with Failover to Cellular and delivers proactive monitoring and remediation.
- Dual network connections with built-in Fiber SFP and GbE copper ports
- Software selectable serial pinouts
- Failover to Cellular for out-of-band access
- Centralize the management of all your enterprise data centers and remote sites with Lighthouse 5
- Integrated RESTful API engine on devices running firmware 4.0 or higher
- Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) automation over the network, without manual user interaction
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) discover, identify and verify attached devices on your local network.
- AAA including LDAP & TACACS+, lock down ports per user & group
- Enterprise grade security, FIPS 140-2 Validated encryption
- Unified power management of PDU and UPS equipment from 100+ vendors
- Environmental monitoring with optional EMD module
- Nagios and SolarWinds integration