Product Id: 34580138
Description: Vivitek DW886 - DLP projector - 3D - 3800 ANSI lumens - WXGA (1280 x 800) - 16:10 - 720p
Mfr Part #: DW886
For a projector to excel in an educational environment, quick and intuitive connectivity to a wide range of devices is pivotal. Designed with classrooms and lecture halls in mind, the Vivitek DW886 features 3 HDMI ports to provide educators with the flexibility they require to stream media from any source they have on hand. Featuring a 6-segment color wheel for impressive, saturated colors, the DW886 can be depended on even in the rigorous applications thanks to the improved standard of reliability and durability achieved by sealed optical engines.
- 3800 ANSI lumens of brightness with a 15000 contrast ratio
- Energy efficient lamps, that last long hours (in dynamic eco mode)
- 6-segment (RYGCWB) color wheel for accurate and detailed images
- Sealed optical engine, minimizing the impact of dust and smoke
- Quick auto search filtering to quickly locate input signal source
- Variety of display connectivity options, including HDMI, VGA-in (2x), VGA-out, S-video and composite video
- User memory settings for such functions as display mode, 3D and resolution
- 3D compatibility with DLP Link and HDMI 1.4b Blu-Ray support for dazzling and realistic lifelike images
- Compatible with long VGA cables
- Enhanced environment-friendly power functions (eco mode, auto power off, stand-by mode)
- Internal audio speaker delivers 10 W of total audio power
- Integrated network monitoring and management solutions
- Top-loading, sliding cover for quick and easy lamp replacement
- Anti-theft security features - Kensington security slot, security bar, and PIN lock keypad
- Excellent connectivity
The Vivitek DW886 is the projector you want for widescreen versatility: Mini-USB service connection, USB Type A (power only), DC 12 V, LAN for Internet, video for everyday video devices, right and left audio, VGA-out, RS-232c, VGA-in, audio-out, audio-in, S-video, composite video, and HDMI v1.4.
- MHL expand your world
Mobile High-Definition Link and is a technology found in many devices, displays and accessories today. MHL-enabled smartphones and tablets connect to HD displays, delivering crystal clear HD content and immersive surround sound, while simultaneously charging the phone.
BrilliantColor from Texas Instruments is a multi-color processing technology, that produces vibrant images. BrilliantColor technology uses up to six colors, instead of just the three primary colors, red, green and blue, to improve color accuracy and brightens secondary colors.
- DLP technology
DLP chipset-based projectors produce vivid images with digital clarity and precision. The DLP chip uses millions of tiny mirrors to reflect all the colors of visible light to project a digital image onto a screen. DLP technology delivers high contrast ratios and minimizes the gaps between pixels for bright, sharp pictures.