Product Id: 34574965
Description: Tripp Lite SmartOnline SV Series 40kVA Small-Frame Modular Scalable 3-Phase On-Line Double-Conversion 208/120V 50/60 Hz UPS System, 2 Battery Modules - UPS - AC 120/127/208/220 V - 36 kW - 40000 VA - 3-phase WYE (star) - RS-232
Mfr Part #: SV40KS2P2B
The SV40KS2P2B SmartOnline SV Series 20kVA 3-Phase On-Line Double-Conversion UPS System delivers true scalability and offers the highest level of secure, uninterrupted power protection. Featuring a modular, scalable design with high-efficiency voltage and frequency independent (VFI) operation, this on-line UPS system is ideal for protecting a variety of critical IT systems.
The SV40KS2P2B includes pre-installed input, bypass and output breakers, as well as a static transfer switch (STS), two 20kVA SV20PM power modules and two SVBM battery modules. Space is included for one additional user-installable SV20PM power module and one SVBM internal battery module. External ±120VDC battery options, such as BP240V370, are also available from Tripp Lite for even more extended runtime. .
The Java-free HTML5-based WEBCARDLX interface enables full remote access for site power and UPS status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network.
With up to 92% efficiency in standard mode and up to 98% efficiency in optional economy mode, this 40kVA UPS system helps you reduce operating and cooling costs. Automatic and manual bypass options keep connected equipment operational during routine maintenance or critical power module failure. Front-panel display offers full UPS condition and status reporting.
- 40kVA 36kW 3-Phase Medium-Chassis UPS System
- ● Supports 208/120V or 220/127V AC 50/60Hz Wye 4-wire plus Earth hardwire input and output wiring
- ● Dual hardwire input design enables operation from up to 2 power sources
- ● Network-grade sine-wave AC output with 1% output voltage regulation and less than 2% output total harmonic distortion
- ● Tested to UL 1778 (U.S.), CSA (Canada) and NOM (Mexico) standards
- ● High 0.9 power factor offers higher kW output than lower-rated competing legacy designs
- Pre-Installed WEBCARDLX Network Interface