Product Id: 34574960
Description: Tripp Lite 14.5kW 3-Phase Switched PDU, LX Interface, 200/208/240V Outlets (24 C13/6 C19), LCD, Hubbell CS8365C, 1.8m/6 ft. Cord, 0U 1.8m/70 in. Height, TAA - Power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - 35 A - AC 200/208/240 V - 14.5 kW - 3-phase - Ethernet 10/100, USB, serial - input: Hubbell CS8365C - output connectors: 30 - 0U - 1.83 m - TAA Compliant
Mfr Part #: PDU3EVSR6H50
The PDU3EVSR6H50 14.5kW 3-Phase Switched Power Distribution Unit provides advanced network control and remote power monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, reboot or lock out power to each outlet. Recommended for any IT or industrial application, it features 30 switched outlets (24 C13 and 6 C19) with included plug-lock insert sleeves to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A six-foot cord with Hubbell CS8365C plug connects the PDU to a compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A color touchscreen LCD lets you toggle between menus to monitor input current level per phase, output current per load bank and per outlet with ±1% billing-grade accuracy, environmental sensor data and network information. It also generates a unique QR code to allow access to the switchable PDU through a mobile device.
The 0U PDU mounts vertically in racks using the included toolless mounting buttons or the included rack-mounting brackets. Use the included PDUMVROTATEBRKT kit to install the unit with outlets facing the rear for better airflow or equipment access.
- 14.5kW 200/208/240V switched PDU with 3-phase input
- Recommended for network applications requiring individual outlet control, load shedding and remote monitoring of critical network components
- Hubbell CS8365C plug with 6 ft. cord connects to compatible AC power source
- Firmware upgrades support future product enhancements
- 30 Switched Outlets Distribute AC Power
- 24 C13 and 6 C19 outlets split into 3 separately breakered load banks
- Individual outlets can be remotely controlled to power up, power down, reboot or lock out devices
- Reports network data, including IP address, input current level per phase, and output current per load bank and per outlet with ±1% billing-grade accuracy
- Generates unique QR code for read-only access to PowerAlert Device Manager via mobile device
- Full access available by logging into PowerAlert Device Manager via browser as user with read/write credentials
- Allows full remote access for power monitoring with email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH
- Supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for communication with an Ethernet network
- Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities
- No Java required
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP
- Supports automatic and manual assignment of IP address
- Mounts vertically using included toolless buttons or rack-mounting brackets
- Included PDUMVROTATEBRKT allows mounting with rear-facing outlets
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases