Product Id: 34574958
Description: Tripp Lite 10kW 3-Phase Monitored PDU, LX Interface, 200/208/240V Outlets (42 C13/6 C19), LCD, NEMA L21-30P, 1.8m/6 ft. Cord, 0U 1.8m/70 in. Height, TAA - Power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - 24 A - AC 200/208/240 V - 10 kW - 3-phase - Ethernet 10/100, USB, serial - input: NEMA L21-30P - output connectors: 48 (IEC 60320 C13, IEC 60320 C19) - 0U - 1.83 m - TAA Compliant
Mfr Part #: PDU3EVN6L2130B
The PDU3EVN6L2130B 10kW 3-Phase Monitored PDU provides real-time remote monitoring of voltage, frequency and load levels via built-in network connection. Recommended for IT and industrial applications, it features 48 outlets - 42 C13, 6 C19 - with included plug-lock insert sleeves to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A six-foot cord with NEMA L21-30P input plug connects the 3-phase PDU to a compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A color touchscreen LCD lets you toggle between menus to monitor input current level per phase and output current per load bank with ±1% billing-grade accuracy, environmental sensor data and network information. It also generates a unique QR code to allow access to the PDU through a mobile device.
The 0U PDU mounts vertically in racks using the included toolless mounting buttons or the included rack-mounting brackets. Use the included PDUMVROTATEBRKT kit to install the unit with outlets facing the rear for better airflow or equipment access.
- 10kW 200/208/240V monitored PDU with 3-phase input
- NEMA L21-30P plug with 6 ft. cord connects to compatible AC power source
- Firmware upgrades support future product enhancements
- 48 Outlets Distribute AC Power
- 42 C13 and 6 C19 split into 3 separately breakered load banks
- Plug-lock insert sleeves prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected
- Color Touchscreen LCD
- Reports network data, including IP address, input current level per phase and output current per load bank with ±1% billing-grade accuracy
- Generates unique QR code for read-only access to PowerAlert Device Manager via mobile device
- Full access available by logging into PowerAlert Device Manager via browser as user with read/write credentials
- Built-In HTML5-Based LX Platform Interface
- Allows full remote access for power monitoring with email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH
- Supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for communication with an Ethernet network
- Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities
- No Java required
- Broad Communications Compatibility
- Supports IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP
- Supports automatic and manual assignment of IP address
- Easy 0U Installation in EIA-Standard 19 in. Racks
- Mounts vertically using included toolless buttons or rack-mounting brackets
- Included PDUMVROTATEBRKT allows mounting with rear-facing outlets
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases