Product Id: 34574955
Description: Tripp Lite 8.6kW 3-Phase Monitored PDU, LX Interface, 208/120V Outlets (36 C13/6 C19/3 5-15/20R), LCD, NEMA L21-30P, 3m/10 ft. Cord, 0U 1.8m/70 in. Height, TAA - Power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - 24 A - AC 208 V - 8.6 kW - 3-phase - Ethernet 10/100, USB, serial - input: NEMA L21-30P - output connectors: 45 - 0U - 3.05 m - TAA Compliant
Mfr Part #: PDU3EVN10L2130
The PDU3EVN10L2130 8.6kW 3-Phase Monitored PDU provides real-time remote monitoring of voltage, frequency and load levels via built-in network connection. These advanced remote capabilities can save you money and reduce downtime.
Recommended for your IT or industrial application, the monitored PDU features 45 outlets - 36 C13 (208V), 6 C19 (208V) and 3 NEMA 5-15/20R (120V) - with included plug-lock insert sleeves to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A 10-foot cord with NEMA L21-30P input plug connects the 3-phase PDU to a compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A color touchscreen LCD lets you toggle between menus to monitor input current level per phase and output current per load bank with ±1% billing-grade accuracy, environmental sensor data and network information. It also generates a unique QR code to allow access to the PDU through a mobile device.
- 8.6kW 208/120V monitored PDU with 3-phase input
- NEMA L21-30P plug with 10 ft. cord connects to compatible AC power source
- Firmware upgrades support future product enhancements
- 45 Outlets Distribute AC Power
- 36 C13 (208V), 6 C19 (208V) and 3 NEMA 5-15/20R (120V) split into 3 separately breakered load banks
- Plug-lock insert sleeves prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected
- Color Touchscreen LCD
- Reports network data, including IP address, input current level per phase and output current per load bank with ±1% billing-grade accuracy
- Generates unique QR code for read-only access to PowerAlert Device Manager via mobile device
- Full access available by logging into PowerAlert Device Manager via browser as user with read/write credentials
- Built-In HTML5-Based LX Platform Interface
- Allows full remote access for power monitoring with email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH
- Supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for communication with an Ethernet network
- Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities
- No Java required
- Supports IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP
- Supports automatic and manual assignment of IP address
- Easy 0U Installation in EIA-Standard 19 in. Racks
- Mounts vertically using included toolless buttons or rack-mounting brackets
- Included PDUMVROTATEBRKT allows mounting with rear-facing outlet
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases