Product Id: 34565798
Description: Drobo 5N2 - Gold Edition - 128 GB mSATA SSD Card for Accelerator Bay - NAS server - 5 bays - SATA 6Gb/s - Gigabit Ethernet - with 5 years DroboCare
Mfr Part #: DRDS5A21-G
The Drobo 5N2 Gold Edition with Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports is a 5 Bay Network Attached Storage (NAS) enhanced solution for data sharing, secure backup, remote access, disaster recovery and peace of mind that includes 5 Years of premium DroboCare Warranty Service & 128GB mSATA SSD Card for Accelerator Bay.
- Highly scalable direct attached storage array with dual Thunderbolt 3 & 1 x USB 3.0 Type-C ports
- Holds up to 5x 3.5” SATA HDDs. Optional mSATA SSD boosts performance. Expandable by adding drives or hot-swapping drives with larger ones. On-line and instant capacity expansion
- Award-winning BeyondRAID automated data protection. Internal battery backup protects against power interruptions
- Ideal for large media collections and performance demanding applications with 64TB volume support
- Includes Thunderbolt 3 cable compatible with USB 3.0 Type-C; with 15W of power to slow charge a Thunderbolt 3 laptop
- Expandable by adding drives or hot-swapping drives with larger ones. On-line and instant capacity expansion
- Capacity and performance
Usually reserved for larger enterprise-class storage solutions, the Drobo 5N2 gives you the option to implement Hot Data Caching through the Drobo Accelerator Bay. This feature intelligently uses high-performance flash to accelerate performance, allowing the fastest possible access to your data.
- Dual Ethernet ports: bond together, or failover
The 5N2 has dual Gigabit Ethernet ports. These can be bonded together to provide approximately twice the read/write performance you get via a single port. Or they can be used to provide a connection to two different subnets. Furthermore, they can be used in an "active/passive" mode so that if one port fails the other takes over.
- Drobo disaster recovery
With DroboDR you can set up a pair of 5N2s to automatically make an offsite copy of your data. Simple to set up and manage, the reliable DroboDR seamlessly replicates your data to another 5N2 ensuring data availability in case of disaster. Even better, the remote 5N2 stores all user account information so recovery is painless.
- Power protecting your critical data
The Drobo 5N2 doesn't just protect from drive failures, it also includes a battery backup system that protects all data in memory or cache. That's right, Enterprise grade data protection for you on your Drobo 5N2! If power spontaneously goes away, the Drobo stays alive long enough for the data to be written to disk, ensuring your important information is always safe. The onboard battery recharges itself and is designed to last for the life of the product.