Product Id: 34518262
Description: WatchGuard Firebox T15-W - Security appliance - with 1 year Basic Security Suite - 3 ports - GigE - Wi-Fi - Dual Band - WatchGuard Trade-Up Program
Mfr Part #: WGT16061-WW
Trade up an older generation WatchGuard firewall for the T15-W at a great price. WatchGuard Firebox T15-W protects small office/home office environments with enterprise-grade network security that is easy to deploy and manage. Firebox T15-W features the latest 802.11 ac wireless capabilities, and can be used as a stand-alone solution or centrally managed from corporate headquarters. Flexible management tools enable administrators to quickly set up the T15-W at remote locations so businesses can ensure that they protect where they connect. Firebox T15-W provides 400 Mbps firewall throughput and three 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports. WatchGuard Dimension provides visibility into network activity and security events at no additional cost. Offering optional web filtering, intrusion prevention, antivirus and more.
- Uses 802.11b/g/n operating in the 5GHz band for high performance and superior reliability
- 3 Gigabit Ethernet ports support high-speed LAN backbone infrastructures & gigabit WAN connections
- PoE+ port to power a peripheral device such as a WatchGuard Secure Wi-Fi Access Point, allowing administrators to extend the reach of their networks without having to run costly AC power to the remote device
- Cloud-based RapidDeploy technology, a configuration and deployment tool that comes standard with WatchGuard Firebox appliances, enables IT staff to create and store configuration data in the cloud – public or private – and have a new appliance directly shipped to its destination
- Firebox T Series appliances are not only easy to initially configure and deploy, they are also designed with an emphasis on centralized management, making ongoing policy and network management simple and straightforward
- Basic Security Suite delivers Application Control, spamBlocker, Reputation Enabled Defense, WebBlocker, Gateway AntiVirus, and Intrusion Prevention Service
- Total network protection
Small businesses and remote locations have long been thought of as soft targets for attackers. WatchGuard Firebox T15 tabletop appliances bring enterprise-level network security to those small office/branch office and small retail environments that matches the reality of today's distributed work style. The unique product architecture enables smaller businesses to leverage best-in-class security services - from URL filtering and intrusion prevention to application control and data loss prevention - minus the cost and complexity of managing multiple single-point solutions.
- Quick and simple deployment
Cloud-based RapidDeploy technology, a configuration and deployment tool that comes standard with WatchGuard Firebox appliances, enables IT staff to create and store configuration data in the cloud and have a new appliance directly shipped to its destination. Once the device arrives, it can connect to the cloud for a secure download of its configuration settings, saving staff travel time and money. This technology is particularly advantageous for large distributed enterprises where managing a multitude of devices efficiently across multiple locations and geographies is critical.
- Easy to manage and understand
Firebox T Series appliances are not only easy to initially configure and deploy, they are also designed with an emphasis on centralized management, making ongoing policy and network management simple and straightforward. WatchGuard Dimension provides a suite of big data visibility and reporting tools that instantly identify and distill key network security threats, issues and trends so you can take immediate preventive or corrective action. Security is complex, running it doesn't have to be.
- Protect where you connect
Distributed workstyles require organizations to rethink how they secure their employees while in home, shared suite, and co-office environments. Firebox T15 brings full UTM protection to the remote worker without requiring back-hauling traffic through the corporate network.