Product Id: 34513493
Description: WatchGuard Firebox T15 - Security appliance - with 3 years Total Security Suite - 3 ports - GigE
Mfr Part #: WGT15643-WW
WatchGuard Firebox T15 delivers complete enterprise-level network security for small office/home office and retail environments. Offering optional web filtering, intrusion prevention, antivirus and more. It can be used as a stand-alone solution or centrally managed from corporate headquarters. Flexible management tools and WatchGuard’s RapidDeploy technology enable administrators to quickly set up the Firebox T15 at remote locations so businesses can ensure that they protect where they connect. Firebox T15 provides 400 Mbps firewall throughput and three 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports. WatchGuard Dimension provides visibility into network activity and security events at no additional cost. Wireless models are available.
- 3 Gigabit Ethernet ports support high-speed LAN backbone infrastructures & gigabit WAN connections
- PoE+ port to power a peripheral device such as a WatchGuard Secure Wi-Fi Access Point, allowing administrators to extend the reach of their networks without having to run costly AC power to the remote device
- Cloud-based RapidDeploy technology, a configuration and deployment tool that comes standard with WatchGuard Firebox appliances, enables IT staff to create and store configuration data in the cloud – public or private – and have a new appliance directly shipped to its destination
- Firebox T Series appliances are not only easy to initially configure and deploy, they are also designed with an emphasis on centralized management, making ongoing policy and network management simple and straightforward
- All logging and reporting functions are included with purchase, with over 100 dashboards and reports including PCI and HIPAA
- Total Security Suite delivers Threat Detection and Response, Data Loss Prevention, APT Blocker, Application Control, Intrusion Prevention, Gateway AV, URL filering, spam blocking, and a cloud-based reputation look-up
- Rethink how you manage the perimeter
It's no secret that attackers go for the weakest link when trying to get into a corporate network, and this is often a home office or small office user. You can leverage the power of a complete UTM solution in remote locations and manage them from WatchGuard's single, centralized console.
- Quick and simple deployment
The innovative, cloud-based configuration capabilities allow WatchGuard firewalls and UTM solutions to securely configure themselves. IT staff can create and store configuration data in the cloud and have the appliance directly shipped to its destination.
- Security anywhere, anytime
The Firebox T15 is an especially strong, cost-effective solution for delivering full UTM protection for mobile kiosks and carts, such as those used in retail and healthcare environments that regularly handle credit cards and personal information.