Product Id: 34492638
Description: WatchGuard Firebox T35 - Security appliance - with 1 year Total Security Suite - 5 ports - GigE - AC 100 - 240 V - WatchGuard Trade-Up Program
Mfr Part #: WGT35671-US
Trade up an older generation WatchGuard firewall for the Firebox T35 at a great price. WatchGuard Firebox T35, engineered for today’s fast Internet connections, delivers enterprise-level security to small and midsize businesses. It includes five 1-Gigabit Ethernet, and one PoE+ port to power peripheral devices such as security cameras or wireless access points. The T35 can be used as a stand-alone security solution or centrally managed from corporate headquarters, with RapidDeploy technology to make remote deployment easy. Flexible management tools give administrators access to security capabilities from an intuitive console, scriptable CLI, and web UI. WatchGuard Dimension, which provides deep, real-time visibility into network activity and security events, is included at no additional cost.
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports support high-speed LAN backbone infrastructures & gigabit WAN connections
- PoE port to power a peripheral device such as a WatchGuard Secure Wi-Fi Access Point, allowing administrators to extend the reach of their networks without having to run costly AC power to the remote device
- Cloud-based RapidDeploy technology, a configuration and deployment tool that comes standard with WatchGuard Firebox appliances, enables users to create and store configuration data in the cloud – public or private – and have a new appliance directly shipped to its destination
- Firebox T Series appliances are not only easy to initially configure and deploy, they are also designed with an emphasis on centralized management, making ongoing policy and network management simple and straightforward
- All logging and reporting functions included with purchase, with over 100 dashboards and reports including PCI and HIPAA
- Total Security Suite delivers Threat Detection and Response, Data Loss Prevention, APT Blocker, Application Control, Intrusion Prevention, Gateway AV, URL filering, spam blocking, cloud-based reputation look-up, and 24x7 support
- Total network protection
Small businesses and remote locations have long been thought of as soft targets for attackers. WatchGuard Firebox T35 tabletop appliances bring enterprise-level network security to those small office/branch office and small retail environments, that matches the reality of today's distributed work style. The unique product architecture enables smaller businesses to leverage excellent security services - from URL filtering and intrusion prevention to application control and data loss prevention - minus the cost and complexity of managing multiple single-point solutions.
- Quick and simple deployment
Cloud-based RapidDeploy technology, a configuration and deployment tool, that comes standard with WatchGuard Firebox appliances, enables IT staff to create and store configuration data in the cloud - public or private - and have another appliance directly shipped to its destination. Once the device arrives, it can connect to the cloud for a secure download of its configuration settings, saving staff travel time and money. This technology is particularly advantageous for large distributed enterprises where managing a multitude of devices efficiently across multiple locations and geographies is critical.
- Easy to manage and understand
Firebox T series appliances are not only easy to initially configure and deploy, they are also designed with an emphasis on centralized management, making ongoing policy and network management simple and straightforward. WatchGuard Dimension provides a suite of big data visibility and reporting tools, that instantly identify and distill key network security threats, issues and trends, so you can take immediate preventive or corrective action. Security is complex, running it doesn't have to be.