Product Id: 34460347
Description: Tripp Lite SmartOnline SV Series 80kVA Medium-Frame Modular Scalable 3-Phase On-Line Double-Conversion 208/120V 50/60Hz UPS System, 4 Battery Modules - UPS - AC 120/127/208/220 V - 72 kW - 80000 VA - 3-phase WYE (star) - RS-232
Mfr Part #: SV80KM4P4B
The SV80KM4P4B SmartOnline SV Series 80kVA 3-Phase On-Line Double-Conversion UPS System delivers true scalability and offers the highest level of secure, uninterrupted power protection. Featuring a modular, scalable design with high-efficiency voltage and frequency independent (VFI) operation, this on-line UPS system is ideal for protecting a variety of critical IT systems.
The SV80KM4P4B includes pre-installed input, bypass and output breakers, as well as a static transfer switch (STS), four 20kVA SV20PM power modules and four SVBM battery modules. It comes fully configured for 80kVA total capacity or 60kVA with enhanced N+1 protection. External ±120VDC battery options, such as BP240V370, are also available from Tripp Lite for even more extended runtime.
The Java-free HTML5-based WEBCARDLX interface enables full remote access for site power and UPS status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network.
With up to 92% efficiency in standard mode and up to 99% efficiency in optional economy mode, this 80kVA UPS system helps you reduce operating and cooling costs. Automatic and manual bypass options keep connected equipment operational during routine maintenance or critical power module failure. Front-panel display offers full UPS condition and status reporting.
- Supports 208/120V or 240/127V AC 50/60Hz Wye 4-wire plus Earth hardwire input and output wiring
- Dual hardwire input design enables operation from up to 2 power sources
- Network-grade sine-wave AC output with 1% output voltage regulation and less than 1% output total harmonic distortion
- Tested to UL 1778 (U.S.), CSA (Canada) and NOM (Mexico) standards
- High 0.9 power factor for maximum power to the connected load
- Allows full remote access for power monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH
- Supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for communication with an Ethernet network