Product Id: 34460339
Description: Tripp Lite 20kVA Smart Online 3-Phase UPS Medium Frame Modular Scalable 2 Batteries - UPS - AC 120/127/208/220 V - 18 kW - 20000 VA - 3-phase WYE (star) - RS-232
Mfr Part #: SV20KM1P2B
The SV20KM1P2B SmartOnline SV Series 20kVA 3-Phase On-Line Double-Conversion UPS System delivers true scalability and offers the highest level of secure, uninterrupted power protection. Featuring a modular, scalable design with high-efficiency voltage and frequency independent (VFI) operation, this on-line UPS system is ideal for protecting a variety of critical IT systems.
The SV20KM1P2B includes pre-installed input, bypass and output breakers, as well as a static transfer switch (STS), one 20kVA SV20PM power module and two SVBM battery modules. Space is included for up to three additional user-installable SV20PM power modules and two SVBM internal battery modules. External ±120VDC battery options, such as BP240V370, are also available from Tripp Lite for even more extended runtime.
The Java-free HTML5-based WEBCARDLX interface enables full remote access for site power and UPS status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network.
With up to 92% efficiency in standard mode and up to 99% efficiency in optional economy mode, this 20kVA UPS system helps you reduce operating and cooling costs. Automatic and manual bypass options keep connected equipment operational during routine maintenance or critical power module failure. Front-panel display offers full UPS condition and status reporting.
- Supports 208/120V or 220/127V AC 50/60Hz Wye 4-wire plus Earth hardwire input and output wiring
- Dual hardwire input design enables operation from up to 2 power sources
- Network-grade sine-wave AC output with 1% output voltage regulation and less than 1% output total harmonic distortion
- Tested to UL 1778 (U.S.), CSA (Canada) and NOM (Mexico) standards
- High 0.9 power factor for maximum power to the connected load
- Allows full remote access for power monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH
- Supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for communication with an Ethernet network
- Optional EnviroSense2 sensors (sold separately) enable site monitoring of temperature, humidity and contact-closure status
- No Java required
- Modular configuration with hot-swappable power modules and batteries enables easy, fast maintenance with zero downtime
- Open slots for up to 3 additional 20kVA SV20PM power modules accommodate increased capacity up to 80kVA (or 60kVA with N+1 fault tolerance)
- Enables full continuous online operation during brownouts as low as 121V and overvoltages up to 253V
- Regulates output voltage within 1% of the selected nominal output voltage in on-line double-conversion mode
- Provides for less than 2% input total harmonic distortion (THDi) to support 1:1 generator sizing and prevent the need to oversize generator systems relative to UPS capacity
- Keep connected equipment operational during routine maintenance or critical power module failure