Product Id: 34450129
Description: Tripp Lite 80kVA Smart Online 3-Phase UPS Large Frame Modular Scalable 208/120V - UPS - AC 120/127/208/220 V - 72 kW - 80000 VA - 3-phase WYE (star) - RS-232
Mfr Part #: SV80KL
The SV80KL SmartOnline SV Series 80kVA 3-Phase On-Line Double-Conversion UPS System delivers true scalability and offers the highest level of secure, uninterrupted power protection. Featuring a modular, scalable design with high-efficiency voltage and frequency independent (VFI) operation, this on-line UPS system is ideal for protecting a variety of critical IT systems.
The SV80KL includes preinstalled input, bypass and output breakers, as well as a static transfer switch (STS) and four included 20kVA SV20PM power modules. Space is included for up to four additional user-installable SV20PM power modules to accommodate increased capacity up to 140kVA with N+1 fault tolerance. Each power module is rated at 0.9 power factor for maximum power to the connected load.
The Java-free HTML5-based WEBCARDLX interface enables full remote access for site power and UPS status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network.
With up to 92% efficiency in standard mode and up to 99% efficiency in optional economy mode, this 80kVA UPS system helps you reduce operating and cooling costs. Automatic and manual bypass options keep connected equipment operational during routine maintenance or critical power module failure. Batteries are not included. External ±120VDC battery cabinets, such as Tripp Lite's BP240V370, are sold separately.
- Supports 208/120V or 220/127V AC 50/60Hz Wye 4-wire plus Earth hardwire input and output wiring
- Dual hardwire input design enables operation from up to 2 power sources
- Network-grade sine-wave AC output with 1% output voltage regulation and less than 1.5% output total harmonic distortion
- Tested to UL 1778 (U.S.), CSA (Canada) and NOM (Mexico) standards
- High 0.9 power factor for maximum power to the connected load
- Batteries not included—external ±120VDC battery cabinets, such as Tripp Lite’s BP240V370, sold separately
- Allows full remote access for power monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH
- Supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for communication with an Ethernet network
- Optional EnviroSense2 sensors (sold separately) enable site monitoring of temperature, humidity and contact-closure status
- No Java required
- Modular configuration with hot-swappable power modules enables easy and fast maintenance with zero downtime
- Open slots for up to 4 additional 20kVA SV20PM power modules accommodate increased capacity up to 140kVA with N+1 fault tolerance
- Up to 99% efficient in optional economy mode to lower operating and cooling costs
- Enables full continuous online operation during brownouts as low as 156V and overvoltages up to 253V
- Regulates output voltage within 1% of the selected nominal output voltage in on-line double-conversion mode
- Provides for less than 3% input total harmonic distortion (THDi) to support 1:1 generator sizing and prevent the need to oversize generator systems relative to UPS capacity
- Keep connected equipment operational during routine maintenance or critical power module failure