Product Id: 34450116
Description: Tripp Lite 2.9kW Single-Phase Switched PDU, LX Platform, Outlet Monitoring, 120V Outlets (24 NEMA 5-15/20R), L5-30P Plug, 0U, TAA - Power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - 30 A - AC 100/120/127 V - 3.05 kW - 1-phase - Ethernet 10/100, USB, serial - input: NEMA L5-30P - output connectors: 24 (NEMA 5-15/20R) - 0U - 3.05 m - TAA Compliant
Mfr Part #: PDUMVR30NETLX
The PDUMVR30NETLX 2.9kW Single-Phase Switched PDU with individual outlet metering provides advanced network control and remote power monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, reboot or lock out power to each outlet. By reducing the frequency of on-site visits, these advanced remote capabilities can save you money and reduce downtime.
The switched PDU features 24 individually controllable NEMA 5-15/20R outlets with included cord retention brackets to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A 10-foot power cord with NEMA L5-30P plug connects the PDU to an AC source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A digital ammeter allows you to monitor each load bank's current, each outlet's current and the total connected PDU load in real time to ensure they remain well below maximum capacity with no danger of overload. The switched PDU mounts in 0U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks using the included toolless mounting buttons or the included rack-mounting brackets.
- 2.9kW 120V switched PDU with single-phase input
- NEMA L5-30P plug with 10 ft. cord connects to compatible AC power source
- Firmware upgrades support future product enhancements
- Individual outlets can be remotely controlled to power up, power down, reboot or lock out devices
- Included cord retention brackets prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected
- Reports current for each load bank, each individual outlet, and total PDU load
- Supports IP-address self-ID