Product Id: 34450089
Description: Tripp Lite 24-Port 1U Rack-Mount Cat5e/6 Offset Feed-Through Patch Panel with Cable Management Bar, RJ45 Ethernet, TAA - Patch panel - RJ-45 X 24 - black - 1U - 19"
Mfr Part #: N254-024-OF
The N254-024-OF 24-Port 1U Rack-Mount Cat5e/6 Offset Feed-Through Patch Panel meets or exceeds Cat5e/6 specifications and works with USOC, T568A and T568B wiring to comply with industry standards. Its 24 RJ45 coupler jacks are staggered to prevent crosstalk and interference emanating from adjacent ports. Because any interference and line noise can slow down your network, reducing the risk by offsetting the RJ45 jacks in rows is of great importance.
No 110 punchdown termination is required. Just plug your Cat5e/6 cables into the 24 RJ45 coupler jacks on both sides of the panel. The detachable cable management bar keeps patch cables neat, tidy and efficiently organized on the back of the panel. Ports are clearly numbered and labeled to help you identify connections. Patch panel mounts easily into 1U of an EIA-standard 19-inch rack. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Cat5e/6 Feed-Through Patch Panel Manages and Organizes High-Density Network Cabling
- ● Meets or exceeds Cat5e/6 specifications
- ● Works with USOC, T568A and T568B wiring to comply with industry standards
- 24 RJ45 Coupler Jacks Staggered to Ward Off Interference
- ● Front and rear RJ45 jacks are offset to prevent crosstalk and interference emanating from adjacent ports
- ● Ports are numbered and labeled for easy connection identification
- ● Low-profile form factor requires no 110 punchdown termination