Product Id: 34450076
Description: Tripp Lite 8-Port DVI/USB KVM Switch with Audio and USB 2.0 Peripheral Sharing, 1U Rack-Mount, Single-Link, 1920 x 1200 (1080p) - KVM / audio / USB switch - 8 x KVM / audio / USB - 1 local user - rack-mountable - AC 100 - 240 V - TAA Compliant
Mfr Part #: B024-DUA8-SL
The B024-DUA8-SL DVI/USB KVM Switch allows you to control eight computers with audio using a single DVI monitor, USB keyboard and USB mouse. Plus, by cascading up to three levels of KVM switches, you can control up to 512 computers at the same time.
Recommended for IT managers needing centralized access to a variety of digital and analog servers, this DVI/USB KVM switch also supports a VGA display when connected to a DVI to VGA adapter (such as Tripp Lite's P556-Series).
The DVI-I single-link connector supports digital video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, including 1080p, and analog video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536. The multi-view installation feature lets you stack up to four KVM switches for connecting computers with up to four DVI outputs and displaying video on up to four console monitors, giving you flexibility in video output. A 3.5 mm microphone jack provides audio input to connected computers. A 3.5 mm audio jack provides 2.1-channel sound to connected speakers.
The OSD presents a text-based interface in eight different languages and allows backup of KVM configuration and user profile information. Dual-tier password protection enhances security for an administrator and up to four users. A DB9 cable is included for firmware upgrades that keep the KVM switch up to date with the latest technology. Easy front-panel access to USB 2.0 hub ports allows quick connection of two USB devices, such as flash drives and printers.
- 8-port KVM switch recommended for IT managers needing centralized access to a variety of digital and analog servers
- Switch between connected computers via front-panel buttons, keyboard hotkeys or OSD
- Supports digital video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (1080p) and analog video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
- Supports 2.1-channel surround sound with full bass response
- Also supports VGA display when connected to a DVI to VGA adapter
- Expand the number of controlled computers by cascading up 3 levels of KVM switches
- Allows stacking of up to 4 KVMs for connecting computers with up to 4 DVI outputs and displaying video on up to 4 console monitors
- 2-port front-panel USB 2.0 hub allows sharing of devices (printers, hard drives, scanners, webcams) between connected computers
- OSD supports English, German, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Russian and French
- Text-based interface offers direct access to every connected computer
- Backs up and restores KVM configuration and user profile info
- Enhances security for administrator and up to 4 users
- Computers and devices can be disconnected and reconnected without KVM switch shutdown
- Automatically switches between ports every 5 seconds for convenient monitoring
- Console mouse port emulation/bypass supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Complete keyboard emulation for error-free booting
- Plug-and-play operation with no software or drivers to install
- Durable metal housing mounts in 1U of space in EIA-standard 19 in. rack
- Upgradable firmware to ensure up-to-date operation
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Sun and Linux
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases