Product Id: 34431330
Description: Tripp Lite 1.4kW Single-Phase Switched PDU, LX Platform Interface, 120V Outlets (8 5-15R), NEMA 5-15P, 12 ft. Cord, 1U Rack, TAA - Power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - 15 A - AC 100/120/127 V - 1.52 kW - 1-phase - Ethernet 10/100, USB, serial - input: NEMA 5-15P - output connectors: 8 (NEMA 5-15) - 1U - 3.66 m - TAA Compliant
Mfr Part #: PDUMH15NET2LX
The PDUMH15NET2LX 1.4kW Single-Phase Switched PDU provides advanced network control and remote power monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, reboot or lock out power to each outlet. By reducing the frequency of on-site visits, these advanced remote capabilities can save you money and reduce downtime.
The 1U PDU features eight switched NEMA 5-15R outlets with an included cord retention bracket to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A 12-foot cord with NEMA 5-15P plug connects the PDU to a compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A digital ammeter allows you to monitor the total load in real time to ensure it remains well below maximum capacity with no danger of overload. The rack-mount PDU installs in 1U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks. You can also mount it vertically in 0U of rack space or on a wall or under a counter with the included brackets and user-supplied screws.
- 1.4kW 120V switched PDU with single-phase input
- Recommended for network applications requiring individual outlet control, load shedding and remote monitoring of critical network components
- NEMA 5-15P plug with 12 ft. cord connects to compatible AC power source
- Firmware upgrades support future product enhancements
- Digital ammeter reports total PDU load in real time
- Individual outlets can be remotely controlled to power up, power down, reboot or lock out devices
- Cord retention bracket prevents cables from becoming accidentally disconnected