Product Id: 34426667
Description: Tripp Lite 1.4kW Single-Phase Switched PDU with LX Platform Interface, 120V Outlets (16 5-15R), 10 ft. Cord w/5-15P, 0U, TAA - Power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - 15 A - AC 100/120/127 V - 1.52 kW - 1-phase - Ethernet 10/100 - input: NEMA 5-15P - output connectors: 16 (NEMA 5-15) - 0U - 19" - 3.05 m - TAA Compliant
Mfr Part #: PDUMV15NETLX
The PDUMV15NETLX 1.4kW Single-Phase Switched PDU provides advanced network control and remote power monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, reboot or lock out power to each outlet. Recommended for IT and industrial applications, the vertical PDU features 16 switched NEMA 5-15R outlets with included cord retention brackets to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A 10-foot cord with NEMA 5-15P plug connects the PDU to a compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A digital ammeter allows you to monitor the total load in real time to ensure it remains well below maximum capacity with no danger of overload. The vertical PDU mounts in 0U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks using the included toolless mounting buttons or the included rack-mounting brackets. Use the included PDUMVROTATEBRKT kit to install the unit with outlets facing the rear for better airflow or equipment access.
- 1.4kW 120V switched PDU with single-phase input
- Recommended for network applications requiring individual outlet control, load shedding and remote monitoring of critical network components
- NEMA 5-15P plug with 10 ft. cord connects to compatible AC power source
- Firmware upgrades support future product enhancements
- Individual outlets can be remotely controlled to power up, power down, reboot or lock out devices
- Cord retention brackets prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected
- Reports total PDU load in real time
- Supports IP-address self-ID
- Rotates 180° for easy reading at either angle
- Allows full remote access for power monitoring with email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH
- Supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for communication with an Ethernet network
- Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities
- No Java required
- Supports IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP
- Supports automatic and manual assignment of IP address
- Vertical PDU mounts using included toolless buttons or rack-mounting brackets
- Included PDUMVROTATEBRKT allows mounting with rear-facing outlets
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases