Product Id: 34419104
Description: Canon VB H730F Mk II - Network surveillance camera - color (Day&Night) - 2.1 MP - 1920 x 1080 - motorized - audio - LAN 10/100 - MJPEG, H.264 - DC 12 V / AC 24 V / PoE
Mfr Part #: 2551C001
Canon's VB-H730F Mark II network camera is designed to be adaptable to changing surveillance needs with its genuine Canon 112.6° wide angle lens with 3x optical zoom. It features aspherical lens elements and multilayer coatings - the kind of exceptional optical technologies you would expect in a Canon lens.
The VB-H730F Mark II is equipped with a wide variety of features to adapt to almost any need. The Area Specific Data Size Reduction (ADSR) feature allows the user to reduce bandwidth consumption and storage costs by adjusting the compression levels based off of several user-defined areas. In addition, On-board analytics, such as motion detection and line-crossing detection, are available for intelligent monitoring - even in the absence of security personnel. To top it all off, ONVIF Profile S compatibility ensures that this camera will be compatible with many different video management solutions and cross-browser support allows the user to continue working with their favorite browser of choice. The VB-H730F Mark II network camera is designed with the user in mind and built to exceed the many demands for image quality, network security, performance, usability and economy in use.
- Genuine Canon 112.6° wide angle lens with 3x optical zoom
- Exceptional low light performance
- Enhanced digital presets
- Advanced DIGIC DV III image processor helps maximize image quality and minimize power consumption
- Area specific data size reduction and motion adaptive noise reduction
- Smart shade control and auto gain control limit
- On-board video analytics and versatile functions
- Multiple networking functions
- ONVIF Profile S and G conformant
- Built-in SD card slot with enhanced SD card functionality