Product Id: 34401067
Description: SIIG Wireless Multi-Channel Expandable HDMI Extender - Receiver - Wireless video/audio/infrared extender - HDMI - up to 50.3 m
Mfr Part #: CE-H22R14-S1
SIIG's Wireless Multi-Channel Expandable HDMI Extender - Receiver is designed to receive HDMI audio/video signals wirelessly from a remote source device up to 165ft in line-of-sight environment. Full HD 1080p resolution is supported to deliver crystal clear images and videos. Powerful 5 GHz wireless transmission makes broadcasting HD multimedia contents clean and tidy without running lengthy cable between the device and the display.
This Wireless Multi-Channel HDMI Extender - Receiver can be added to expand the Wireless Multi-Channel Expandable HDMI Extender Kit (CE-H22P14-S1, sold separately) for installing a 2nd remote display to receive media contents from the existing transmitter unit of the kit simultaneously. It can also support up to 2 transmitter units (an additional transmitter unit CE-H22Q14-S1 is required, sold separately) allowing you to choose and broadcast contents from any of the 2 source devices to any of the 2 displays simultaneously. Ten selectable wireless channels are available to prevent signal interference for optimal reception quality.
It is simple plug-n-play to setup with no software installation is required. Easy and convenient to use IR (infrared) controller remotely controls the media device at the display location. Make changing channels, pausing/restarting program or switching input source super easy to navigate. This is a superb HDMI Extender solution for home entertainment, retails, restaurants, classrooms, showrooms and many other venues to wirelessly stream HD media contents using Cable/Satellite box, Blu-ray player, game console or PC to the remote displays without the cost of cabling and wire installation.
- Wirelessly receives compressed HDMI signals with stereo audio from a remote transmitter (part # CE-H22Q14-S1 sold separately) up to 165ft (line of sight) Note: The transmission distance will vary depending on building layout, electronic interference, walls and partitions, other environmental conditions, and may be much less than the maximum.
- Receives video content from up to 2 remotely located HDMI sources used with transmitter unit (part # CE-H22Q14-S1 sold separately)
- Supports video resolutions up to 1080p Full HD to deliver stunning and crystal clear images
- 5GHz wireless technology with 10 selectable wireless channels prevent signal interference and provide optimal reception quality
- Supports up to 2 transmitter units (part # CE-H22Q14-S1 sold separately) and 2 receiver units (part # CE-H22R14-S1 sold separately) allowing you to choose and broadcast any of the 2 sources to any of the 2 displays simultaneously
- With built-in switch button and included palm size remote control to select the wireless channels of both RX and TX units to retrieve different video content or set for channel pairing
- Included IR extension module to allow remote controlling the HDMI source device at the remote display
- Premium and durable aluminum housing improves heat dissipation and ensures system stability during long hours of operation
- Slim and low profile design easily adopts into versatile application environment, mounting brackets included for different installation requirements