Product Id: 34399612
Description: InFocus JTouch INF6505EAG - 65" Class - JTOUCH-Series LED display - interactive communication - with touchscreen - 1080p (Full HD) 1920 x 1080 - direct-lit LED - K-12 education
Mfr Part #: INF6505EAG
The 65" JTouch interactive display with LightCast technology and anti-glare makes presentations, instruction, and group work in K-12 classrooms more dynamic and engaging. Add the LightCast Key to wirelessly cast from nearly any device, view documents, and browse the web on a bright, colorful, interactive HD touch display that fits your school's budget.
- 65-inch 1080p display with ultra-responsive capacitive touch technology
- Sleek bezel-less design and effortless gestures - just like your phone or tablet
- Add the LightCast Key to wirelessly cast from nearly any device, browse the web, and view documents
- Content is interactive, bright and crisp in any light
- Anti-glare screen is smooth to the touch and eliminates distracting reflections
- Easily control your content from the touchscreen
- Built-in, full-featured interactive whiteboard
- No calibration or special stylus required
- Engage your audience with touch
Whether you're in a classroom, a boardroom, or at a trade show, the interactivity of JTouch engages audiences and encourages participation. JTouch gets students involved, attracts customers and provides a great medium for presenting touch-enabled applications.
- Go wireless
Adding the LightCast Key lets you easily connect and share content from nearly any computer or mobile device. You'll make meetings, lessons, and teamwork more efficient, engaging, and easy. Access your favorite online content with a built-in web browser, and view or present documents, videos, and photos from the JTouch.
- Interactive whiteboard
Draw, write, and capture notes on a multi-screen canvas, with room for free-form drawings, diagrams, and more. Multiple people can write or draw at the same time with a complete collection of digital pens, highlighters, shapes, lines, and colors, then view and annotate over PowerPoint, Word, or images.