Product Id: 34360494
Description: Tripp Lite USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB C to DisplayPort 4K Adapter Cable (M/M), Thunderbolt 3 Compatible, 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60Hz, 10ft 10' USB Type C to DP, USB-C, USB Type-C - External video adapter - USB-C 3.1 - DisplayPort - black
Mfr Part #: U444-010-DP
The U444-010-DP USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB-C to DisplayPort 4K Adapter Cable (M/M) helps you transmit digital audio and 4K video from your tablet, laptop, Chromebook, MacBook, smartphone or PC to a DisplayPort-enabled monitor or projector. It's an ideal tool for giving video presentations in conference rooms and classrooms, editing multiple documents on a larger screen, or streaming video for digital signage in crystal-clear 4K.
With a source device that also supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode, you can extend 4K video from your primary display to another, duplicate the same video on both displays, or change the second display to your primary. By connecting to an existing DisplayPort display, you'll save the clutter of adding more cables and adapters.
The plug-and-play U444-010-DP requires no software, drivers or external power. Connect the reversible USB-C plug to your source device's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. The fumble-free USB-C plug connects in either direction to ensure fast, easy connection every time. Then, connect the DisplayPort plug to your display.
This 10-foot cable supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz, 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel) and per-lane transfer rates of 5.4 Gbps (HBR2), 2.7 Gbps (HBR) and 1.62 Gbps (RBR). It also supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. Foil and braid shielding protects against EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data.
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- Supports 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel)
- Supports per-lane transfer rates of 5.4 Gbps (HBR2), 2.7 Gbps (HBR) and 1.62 Gbps (RBR)
- Fumble-free reversible USB-C plug connects in either direction for quick connection every time
- Gold-plated connectors and contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Foil and braid shielding protects against EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data
- Integral strain relief helps cable and connectors move freely without stress or cracking
- Durable PVC jacket designed to last a long time
- Plug-and-play operation with no software, drivers or external power required
- 10 ft. length allows adaptable placement of source and display devices
- Backward compatible with non-4K displays