Product Id: 34360491
Description: Tripp Lite Compact HDMI to VGA Adapter with Audio (M/F), 1920 x 1200 (1080p) @ 60 Hz - Video converter - HDMI - VGA - black
Mfr Part #: P131-000-A
The P131-000-A HDMI to VGA Adapter with Audio (M/F) helps you transmit digital audio and 1080p video from your laptop, Chromebook, MacBook or PC to a VGA-enabled television, monitor or projector. It's an ideal tool for giving video presentations in conference rooms and classrooms, editing multiple documents on a larger screen, or streaming video for digital signage in crystal-clear 1080p.
This HDMI to VGA adapter supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (including 1080p HD) at 60 Hz. Just insert the HDMI male converter into the HDMI source, and connect a VGA cable (sold separately) between the VGA female port and the VGA display. To share stereo audio, connect a 3.5 mm audio cable (sold separately) between the adapter's audio jack and the audio jack on the VGA display, A/V receiver or speakers.
The molded one-piece unit is so compact that it fits in the palm of your hand, making it easy to carry in your backpack or laptop bag for quick connection anywhere. No software, drivers or external power supply is required. If additional power is needed, connect the converter's USB Micro-B port to a USB charger or a USB-A port on the source device. The P131-000-A complies with HDCP 1.4 and HDMI 1.4 standards.
- Ideal for giving video presentations, editing multiple documents, or streaming video for digital signage
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (including 1080p HD) @ 60 Hz
- 3.5 mm jack included for sharing stereo audio from HDMI source
- Compliant with HDCP 1.4 and HDMI 1.4 standards
- No software, drivers or external power supply required
- Molded 1-piece unit fits in the palm of your hand
- Easy to carry in a pocket, purse or laptop bag
- Bus-powered via HDMI; USB Micro-B port included in case more power is needed