Product Id: 34359245
Description: Tripp Lite 3.2-3.8kW Single-Phase Switched PDU with LX Platform Interface, 200-240V Outlets (20 C13 & 4 C19), C20/L6-20P, 0U, TAA - Power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - 20 A - AC 200/208/220/230/240 V - 3.84 kW - 1-phase - Ethernet 10/100 - input: NEMA L6-20P - output connectors: 24 (IEC 60320 C13, IEC 60320 C19) - 0U - 19" - 3.05 m - TAA Compliant
Mfr Part #: PDUMV20HVNETLX
The PDUMV20HVNETLX 3.2 - 3.8kW Single-Phase Switched PDU provides advanced network control and remote power monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, reboot or lock out power to each outlet. Recommended for any IT or industrial application, it features 24 switched outlets (20 C13 and 4 C19) with included plug-lock insert sleeves to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A 10-foot cord with NEMA L6-20P plug connects the PDU's C20 inlet to a compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A digital ammeter allows you to monitor each bank's load in real time to ensure it remains well below maximum capacity with no danger of overload. The vertical PDU mounts in 0U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks using the included toolless mounting buttons or the included rack-mounting brackets. Use the included PDUMVROTATEBRKT kit to install the unit with outlets facing the rear for better airflow or equipment access.
- 3.2–3.8kW 200/208/230/240V switched PDU
- Recommended for network applications requiring individual outlet control, load shedding and remote monitoring of critical network components
- Includes detachable NEMA L6-20P plug with 10 ft. cord; C20 inlet supports user-supplied international input cabling
- Firmware upgrades support future product enhancements
- 20 C13 and 4 C19 outlets split into 2 separately breakered load banks
- Individual outlets can be remotely controlled to power up, power down, reboot or lock out devices
- Plug-lock inserts prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected