Product Id: 34337865
Description: Tripp Lite MTP/MPO (APC) Singlemode Patch Cable (F/F), 12 Fiber, 40/100 GbE, QSFP+ 40GBASE-PLR4, Plenum, Push/Pull Tab, Yellow, 7 m (23 ft.) - Patch cable - MTP/MPO single-mode (F) to MTP/MPO single-mode (F) - 7 m - fiber optic - 8.3 / 125 micron - plenum, stranded - yellow
Mfr Part #: N390-07M-12-AP
The N390-07M-12-AP MTP/MPO Singlemode Patch Cable (F/F) supports 40/100 Gb Ethernet speeds and is designed for QSFP+ applications in enterprise installations in wiring closets, telecom rooms and data centers. With two female MTP/MPO connectors, this singlemode fiber optic cable with plenum-rated jacket is recommended for connecting switches, hubs, routers and other high-speed network components in ceilings, walls and ducts.
The 12-fiber MTP/MPO connectors are about the same size as SC connectors, but are 12 times denser, freeing up rack space for other cables. The APC connectors are angled to prevent infrared light entering the fiber from bouncing back into the laser. The N390-07M-12-AP is tested for low insertion loss and back reflection on every connector and attenuation loss that meets or exceeds current standards.
The N390-07M-12-AP is colored yellow for instant identification in a crowded switch or patch panel as a singlemode cable. Push/pull tab connectors are easily accessible in high-density data center environments and make the plug-and-play cable easy to install and remove with one hand.
- Designed for enterprise applications in wiring closets, telecom rooms and data centers
- Recommended for QSFP+ applications in enterprise installations
- Plenum-rated jacket suited for ceilings, walls and ducts
- Yellow-colored for identification as a singlemode cable
- 12-fiber female connectors 12 times denser than SC connectors
- APC connector angled to prevent light from reflecting back into laser
- Push/pull tabs easy to install and remove with one hand
- 100% tested for low insertion loss and back reflection