Product Id: 34337862
Description: Tripp Lite MTP/MPO (APC) to 8xLC (UPC) Singlemode Breakout Patch Cable, 40/100 GbE, QSFP+ 40GBASE-PLR4, Plenum, Yellow, 3 m (10 ft.) - Patch cable - MTP/MPO single-mode (F) to LC/UPC single-mode (M) - 3 m - fiber optic - 8.3 / 125 micron - plenum, stranded - yellow
Mfr Part #: N390-03M-8LC-AP
The N390-03M-8LC-AP MTP/MPO to 8xLC Singlemode Breakout Patch Cable supports 40/100 Gb Ethernet speeds and is designed for high-density fiber patching between data center MDFs (main distribution frames) and IDFs (intermediate distribution frames) in enterprise installations. It's optimized for QSFP+ 40GBASE-PLR4 and QSFP28 100GBASE-PSM4 networks. Its plenum-rated jacket makes it ideal for connecting switches, hubs, routers and other high-speed network components in ceilings, walls and ducts.
The 12-fiber MTP/MPO connector is about the same size as an SC connector, but is 12 times denser, freeing up rack space for other cables. The APC connector is angled to prevent infrared light entering the fiber from bouncing back into the laser. The N390-03M-8LC-AP is tested for low insertion loss and back reflection on every connector and attenuation loss that meets or exceeds current standards.
The N390-03M-8LC-AP uses eight fibers to fully transmit 40GBASE-PLR4 with four fibers transmitting at 10 Gbps in each direction. Its slim, space-saving uniboot design allows easier cable management. The LC UPC connector's premium-grade ceramic ferrule is designed for fast applications of 10 GbE and higher.
The singlemode cable is colored yellow for instant identification in a crowded switch or patch panel. Push/pull tab connectors are easily accessible in high-density data center environments and make the plug-and-play cable easy to install and remove with one hand.
- Designed for high-density fiber patching between data center MDFs and IDFs in enterprise installations
- Optimized for QSFP+ 40GBASE-PLR4 and QSFP28 100GBASE-PSM4 networks
- Plenum-rated jacket suited for ceilings, walls and ducts
- Yellow-colored for identification as a singlemode cable
- MTP/MPO female connector and 8 LC duplex male connectors—no splicing required
- 12-fiber MTP/MPO connector 12 times denser than SC connector
- APC connector angled to prevent light from reflecting back into laser
- UPC connector with premium-grade ceramic ferrule for 10 GbE and faster applications
- Push/pull tabs easy to install and remove with one hand
- Fully transmits 40GBASE-PLR4 with 4 fibers transmitting at 10 Gbps in each direction
- 100% tested for low insertion loss and back reflection
- Slim, space-saving uniboot design easier to manage in crowded applications