Product Id: 34329310
Description: InFocus JTouch INF6505AG - 65" Class - JTOUCH-Series LED display - interactive communication - with whiteboard and touchscreen - 1080p (Full HD) 1920 x 1080 - direct-lit LED
Mfr Part #: INF6505AG
The 65” JTouch Interactive Display with LightCast technology and anti-glare makes presentations and collaboration more dynamic and engaging. Wirelessly cast from nearly any device, view documents, and browse the web on a bright, colorful, interactive HD display that fits your budget.
- 65-inch 1080p display with ultra-responsive capacitive touch technology
- Sleek bezel-less design and effortless gestures - just like your phone or tablet
- Content is interactive, bright and crisp in any light
- Anti-glare screen is smooth to the touch and eliminates distracting reflections
- Easily control your content from the touchscreen
- Built-in, full-featured interactive whiteboard
- No calibration or special stylus required
- Engage your audience with touch
Whether you're in a boardroom, a huddle space, or at a trade show, the interactivity of JTouch engages audiences and encourages participation. JTouch gets your audience involved, attracts customers and provides a great medium for presenting touch-enabled applications.
- Interactive whiteboard
Draw, write, and capture notes on a multi-screen canvas, with room for free-form drawings, diagrams, and more. Multiple people can write or draw at the same time with a complete collection of digital pens, highlighters, shapes, lines, and colors, then view and annotate over PowerPoint, Word, or images.
- Full touch control
Display your PC, Mac, or Chromebook via HDMI, VGA, or component video, then control it from the display via touch. Just enable touch from the computer via USB, and extend the reach of your computer's USB ports with the easily accessible USB ports on the display.
- Projected capacitive touch
The ultra-responsive and sleek bezel-less technology found in tablets and smartphones is now available in the JTouch whiteboard. Draw or write smoothly with your finger, a stylus, or with medical grade gloves.