Product Id: 34272798
Description: Tripp Lite 1.9kW Single-Phase Monitored PDU with LX Platform Interface, 120V Outlets (24 5-15/20R), 0U Vertical, 70 in., TAA - Power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - 20 A - AC 100/120/127 V - 1.9 kW - 1-phase - Ethernet 10/100 - input: NEMA 5-20P - output connectors: 24 (NEMA 5-15/20) - 0U - 19" - 3.05 m - TAA Compliant
Mfr Part #: PDUMNV20LX
The PDUMNV20LX 1.9kW Single-Phase Monitored PDU provides real-time remote monitoring of voltage, frequency and load levels via built-in network connection. Recommended for any IT or industrial application, it features 24 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets with included cord retention brackets to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A 10-foot cord with NEMA L5-20P plug and 5-20P adapter connects the PDU to a compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A digital ammeter allows you to monitor the PDU's current level in real time to ensure it remains well below maximum capacity with no danger of overload. The PDU mounts in 0U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks using the included toolless mounting buttons or the included rack-mounting brackets. Use the included PDUMVROTATEBRKT kit to install the unit with outlets facing the rear for better airflow or equipment access.
- 1.9kW 120V 20A monitored PDU with single-phase input/output
- NEMA L5-20P with 10 ft. cord connects to compatible AC power source
- NEMA 5-20P adapter converts locking input plug to straight-blade plug
- Firmware upgrades support future product enhancements
- 24 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets
- Cord retention bracket prevents cables from becoming accidentally disconnected
- Reports total connected equipment load
- Supports IP-address self-ID
- Rotates 180° for easy reading at either angle
- Allows full remote access for power monitoring with email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH
- Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities
- No Java required
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP
- Supports automatic and manual assignment of IP address
- Mounts vertically using included toolless buttons or rack-mounting brackets
- Included PDUMVROTATEBRKT allows mounting with rear-facing outlets
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases