Product Id: 34232673
Description: Panda Adaptive Defense 360 - Subscription license (3 years) - 1 user - volume - 51-100 licenses
Mfr Part #: B3AD360B
Confidential data, accounting systems, passwords, customer databases. Bear in mind that eventually someone will try to steal these things. The real question is, will you be able to stop it? Panda Adaptive Defense 360 provides you with a genuine answer to your needs. Adaptive Defense 360 is the cyber-security solution to combine the effective traditional antivirus and the advanced protection technologies with the ability to classify all running processes. It is a detection and response service that can accurately classify every process on all your company's endpoints, allowing only legitimate programs to run.
- Continuous monitoring of all processes on a company's computers and servers
- Execution event graphs give a clear view of all events caused by malware
- Get visual information through heat maps on the destination of malware communications, files created and much more
- Centralized device control prevents malware entry and data loss by blocking certain types of devices
- Identify and locate the software vulnerabilities on your network
- Remediation actions
- Web monitoring and filtering
- Endpoint firewall, and much more
- Automated service
Forget about having to invest in technical personnel to deal with quarantines or suspicious files or disinfect and restore infected computers. Adaptive Defense 360 automatically classifies all applications using Machine Learning techniques in the big data environments, constantly supervised by PandaLabs technicians.
- Continuous network status information
Get alerts as soon as any malware is identified on the network, with detailed information on its location, the devices affected and the type of malware. You will also get email reports about the day-to-day activity of the service.
- Blocking and disinfection
This is advanced protection to combine disinfection and remediation capabilities. Adaptive Defense 360 blocks and disinfects all malware detected.
- Visual and dynamic data flow
See what is happening with each process and file. You will have a graphic, detailed analysis of the data flow represented on a dynamic map so you can see how and where malware has tried to enter, the action it tried to take, or who is trying to steal data and how.
- Data leakage detection
Prevent data leakage, whether perpetrated by malware or by employees copying data to physical drives or uploading it to the cloud.
- Control over vulnerable and unwanted software
Identify and resolve system and program vulnerabilities and prevent use of unwanted software (browser toolbars, adware, add-ons, etc.).
- Advanced reporting tool
Track security events through monitoring, data aggregation and correlation, notifications and real-time reports.
- A highly automated solution
The combination of a managed service with a highly intuitive console and a light and simple agent reduces the workload of local IT staff to a minimum, and the impact on endpoints is negligible.