Product Id: 34214202
Description: Belkin MIXIT DuraTek USB-C to USB-A Cable - USB cable - USB-C (M) to USB (M) - 3 A - 1.2 m - rose gold
Mfr Part #: F2CU059BT04-C00
This DuraTek cable has been thoughtfully designed and constructed from superior quality materials, ensuring it outlasts standard cables. Smart design details reinforce the cable at stress points, extending its life. All these pieces come together to create a cable that withstands even the most demanding routines and borders on indestructible.
- Aramid-reinforced conductors provide added durability
- Longer, flexible strain relief absorbs stress from bending to prevent breakage
- Double-braided nylon forms flexible, durable cable jacket
- Aluminum casing protects circuit board inside connector
- Flexible insulation reduces friction
- 4-foot/1.2-meters length
- Supports up to 480 Mbps data transfer rates
- 5-Year Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Double-braided nylon exterior
The external cable jacket is made from premium and hard-wearing nylon that resists damage caused by everything from transportation to rubbing against your nightstand. Double braiding, a technique used in rope making, is incorporated to increase strength and resilience.
- Flexible insulation protects the wires inside the cable
Insulation protects the wires inside a cable from damage as the cable bends and flexes. Some insulation can cause stiffness, affecting the overall suppleness of the cable. The highly flexible insulation within DuraTek minimizes friction, allowing the cable to bend easily while protecting the wires within from damage.
- Made of flexible thermoplastic elastomer
The strain relief - where the cable joins the connector head - is made of flexible TPE and longer than that found on other cables. This added length and flexibility absorbs stress and reinforces the juncture between the cable and connector head, preventing separation. Not just flexible, TPE is also smooth, tactile and more environmentally-friendly than PVC.