Product Id: 34141984
Description: CyberPower CSB606W - Essential - surge protector - AC 125 V - output connectors: 6 - white
Mfr Part #: CSB606W
The Essential Surge Protector CSB606W from CyberPower offers vital surge protection for common home and office devices such as computers and electronics. It prevents spikes in energy caused by storms and electrical power surges from reaching your electronic equipment. The CSB606W provides 900 joules of protection with 6 outlets and a power cord (6 ft.).
Features of the CSB606W include automatic shutdown, metal oxide varistor (MOV) technology, an EMI/RFI noise filter, keyhole mounting slots, and impact-resistant casing.
- Surge protection safeguards home and office electronics from power surges and spikes
- Automatic shutdown protects electronics from power overloads
- EMI/RFI noise filtering blocks unwanted line noise for better performance of connected equipment
- Keyhole slots allow surge protector to be mounted on the wall or under a desk
- Includes connected equipment guarantee and limited warranty
- Surge protection
Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- Automatic shutdown
Protects connected electronics with the integrated circuit breaker which automatically switches off in the event of an overload that exceeds the model's ability to suppress the signal.
- EMI/RFI noise filter
Maintains clean power for connected equipment by filtering out electromagnetic and radio frequency interference to improve picture and sound quality.
- Metal Oxide Varistor (MOV) technology
Allows normal current to pass through the device, while diverting any surges/spikes through the ground circuit, to safeguard connected electronics and the surge suppressor.
- Keyhole slots
Enable the model to be placed on a wall, under a desk, and in other configurations to optimize space and keep power cords out of the way.
- Impact-resistant casing
Ensures maximum durability and prolongs the life of the model.