Product Id: 34116353
Description: HP 771A Value Pack - 3-pack - 775 ml - yellow, magenta - original - DesignJet - printhead with cartridge - for DesignJet Z6200
Mfr Part #: P2V48A
Handle the pressure to respond quickly and deliver on time-and help save cost and resources-with HP 771 value packs. With a replacement printhead and two 775-ml HP ink cartridges, you get 50% savings on the printhead and you stock up on ink to simplify cartridge ordering. Work uninterrupted with Original HP inks and printheads designed together to provide optimal results. And you can work worry-free-using Original HP Vivid Photo Inks enables full printer warranty protection.
- A smart investment—get full HP DesignJet printer warranty protection using Original HP Vivid Photo Inks.
- Get big savings on the printhead and simplify cartridge ordering—stock up on Original HP ink cartridges.
- Get consistent results across a wide range of applications from line drawings to photo-quality POP displays.
- Always ready-50% printhead savings, ink on-hand
Get big savings on the printhead and simplify cartridge ordering-stock up on Original HP ink cartridges.
Affordable HP 771 value packs feature a replacement printhead and two 775-ml Original HP ink cartridges.
Work uninterrupted-Original HP inks and printheads are designed together for optimal results.
Help reduce your total cost of ownership with affordable value packs offering 50% savings on the printhead.
- Rely on HP DesignJet quality to deliver on time
Get consistent results across a wide range of applications from line drawings to photo-quality POP displays.
Original HP Vivid Photo Inks are optimized with your printer/printheads for high image quality at high speed.
Impress your customers with quick responsiveness-handling these durable prints won't slow you down.
- Maintain full HP printer warranty protection
A smart investment-get full HP DesignJet printer warranty protection using Original HP Vivid Photo Inks.
Help reduce total cost of printer ownership, downtime-Original HP inks designed to maximize printhead life.