Product Id: 34113667
Description: Aruba AirMesh MST2HP (RW) MST200 - Wireless router - GigE - 802.11a/n - 5 GHz - wall-mountable, pole-mountable - remarketed
Mfr Part #: JW300AR
The Aruba AirMesh MST200 outdoor wireless mesh access router delivers high-performance outdoor wireless mesh connectivity for remote locations and devices such as IP video surveillance cameras and digital signage.
Ruggedized and hardened to withstand extreme environmental conditions, the MST200 is ideal for providing 802.11n connectivity in metropolitan and industrial areas, oilfields, mines, shipping ports, traffic corridors and large public areas. Supporting data rates up to 300 Mbps, the MST200 a reliable and cost-effective alternative to cabling or fiber.
Running the Aruba MeshOS operating system, the MST200 features a single 5-GHz 2 x 2 MIMO radio with dual spatial streams and patented Adaptive Wireless Routing (AWR) technology. Together, these features offer unparalleled speed, reliability, and low latency for voice, video and other real-time multimedia-grade applications.
- Radio implements 2 x 2 MIMO with two spatial streams, providing up to 300 Mbps data rate
- Maximum aggregate transmit power per radio: up to 25 dBm
- Dual receiver chain maximal ratio combining (MRC) for improved receiver performance
- Virtual Private LAN over Mesh (VPLN) provides native Layer 2 over Layer 3 interface to external networks
- Active Video Transport (AVT) technology performs deep packet inspection, adaptive jitter removal and corrects transmission packet loss
- MobileMatrix technology allows users to roam between mesh routers while maintaining their application sessions