Product Id: 34113654
Description: Aruba Instant IAP-228 (US) Hardened - Wireless access point - Wi-Fi - Dual Band - remarketed - in-ceiling
Mfr Part #: JW244AR
Rugged, indoor 228 wireless APs deliver Gigabit Wi-Fi performance to 802.11ac mobile devices in harsh indoor environments such as warehouses and stadiums.
Its unique industrial design supports a wider range of temperatures for environments that lack heating and cooling. The 228 also features six RP-SMA connectors for external high-gain antennas in large public venue.
With a maximum data rate of 1.3 Gbps in the 5-GHz band and 600 Mbps in the 2.4-GHz band, the 228 is three-times faster than 802.11n APs and provides performance similar to a wired connection.
- Software-configurable dual radio supports 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz
- 3 x 3 MIMO with three spatial streams and up to 1.3 Gbps wireless data rate
- Available channels: dependent on configured regulatory domain
- Dynamic frequency selection (DFS) optimizes the use of available RF spectrum
- Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC) feature to effectively deal with interference from cellular systems
- Maximum ratio combining (MRC) for improved receiver performance
- Cyclic delay diversity (CDD) for improved downlink RF performance
- Short guard interval for 20-MHz, 40-MHz and 80-MHz channels
- Space-time block coding (STBC) for increased range and improved reception
- Low-density parity check (LDPC) for high-efficiency error correction and increased throughput
- Transmit beam-forming (TxBF) for increased reliability in signal delivery