Product Id: 34113640
Description: Aruba AP-325 - Wireless access point - Wi-Fi - Dual Band - remarketed - in-ceiling
Mfr Part #: JW186AR
Ultra-fast 320 series 802.11ac Wave 2 APs offer the highest performance in high-density environments and can be managed by a mobility controller or deployed in controllerless Aruba instant mode.
These Wave 2 access points deliver multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) aware ClientMatch to boost network efficiency and support the growing device density demands on your network.
Starting with the 320 series, Aruba access points have an integrated BLE Beacon to remotely manage battery-powered Aruba Beacons.
- Software-configurable dual radio supports 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz
- Support for up to 255 associated client devices per radio, and up to 16 BSSIDs per radio
- Dynamic frequency selection (DFS) optimizes the use of available RF spectrum
- Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC) minimizes interference from cellular networks
- Maximum ratio combining (MRC) for improved receiver performance
- Cyclic delay/shift diversity (CDD/CSD) for improved downlink RF performance
- Space-time block coding (STBC) for increased range and improved reception
- Low-density parity check (LDPC) for high-efficiency error correction and increased throughput
- Transmit beamforming (TxBF) for increased signal reliability and range
- DC power interface, accepts 2.1/5.5-mm center-positive circular plug with 9.5-mm length
- USB 2.0 host interface
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) radio
- Visual indicators (tri-color LEDs): for system and radio status
- Reset button: factory reset
- Serial console interface
- Kensington security slot
- Boost network efficiency
With multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO), you can transmit to multiple Wave 2 clients from an AP, at the same time.
ClientMatch unleashes MU-MIMO
Aruba ClientMatch software groups Wave 2 clients together, enabling MU-MIMO. That means a faster, more efficient network.
Integrated Bluetooth Beacon
320 series APs have an integrated BLE Beacon to simplify management of a large-scale network of battery-powered Aruba Beacons.