Product Id: 34095540
Description: Lenovo ThinkSystem SR630 7X02 - Server - rack-mountable - 1U - 2-way - 1 x Xeon Platinum 8160 / 2.1 GHz - RAM 32 GB - SAS - hot-swap 2.5" - no HDD - Matrox G200 - no OS - monitor: none
Mfr Part #: 7X02A03BNA
Lenovo ThinkSystem SR630 is an ideal 2-socket 1U rack server for small businesses up to large enterprises that need industry-leading reliability, management, and security, as well as maximizing performance and flexibility for future growth. The SR630 server is designed to handle a wide range of workloads, such as databases, virtualization and cloud computing, virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), infrastructure security, system management, enterprise applications, collaboration/email, streaming media, web, and HPC.
- Offers flexible and scalable internal storage in a 1U rack form factor
- Provides flexibility to use SAS, SATA, or NVMe PCIe drives in the same drive bays with a unique AnyBay design
- Provides I/O scalability with the LOM slot, PCIe 3.0 slot for an internal storage controller, and up to three PCI Express (PCIe) 3.0 I/O expansion slots
- Reduces I/O latency and increases overall system performance with Intel Integrated I/O Technology that embeds the PCI Express 3.0 controller into the Intel Xeon Processor Scalable Family
- Provides easy access to upgrades and serviceable parts (such as processors, memory DIMMs, and adapter cards) with tool-less cover removal
- Offers data protection and greater system uptime with hot-swap drives supporting basic or advanced RAID redundancy
- Provides availability for business-critical applications with redundant hot-swap power supplies and redundant hot-swap fans
- Simplifies servicing, speeds up problem resolution, and helps improve system availability with light path diagnostics
- AnyBay design
The SR630 server features a unique AnyBay design that allows a choice of drive interface types in the same drive bay: SAS drives, SATA drives, or U.2 NVMe PCIe drives.
- NVMe PCIe ports
The SR630 server offers onboard NVMe PCIe ports that allow direct connections to the U.2 NVMe PCIe SSDs, which frees up I/O slots and helps lower NVMe solution acquisition costs.
- Energy efficiency
The SR630 server delivers impressive compute power per watt, featuring 80 Plus Titanium and Platinum redundant power supplies that can deliver 96% (Titanium) or 94% (Platinum) efficiency at 50% load when connected to a 200 - 240 V AC power source.
- Lower energy costs
The SR630 server is designed to meet ASHRAE A4 standards (up to 45 °C [113 °F]) in select configurations, which enable customers to lower energy costs, while still maintaining world-class reliability.