Product Id: 34095141
Description: 6ft DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter Converter Cable DP w Latches
Mfr Part #: P136-06N-H2V2LB
This DisplayPort to HDMI 2.0 active converter expands the potential of your DP computer or laptop by allowing it to transmit UHD video and audio to a 4K monitor, projector or HDTV. This allows you to continue using your existing HDMI 2.0 display with a DisplayPort 1.2 source device.
The molded DP connector features special latches, which help prevent the DP to HDMI 2.0 adapter from becoming loose or accidentally dislodged from the source device and causing signal loss.
This adapter cable supports HDMI 2.0 bandwidth up to 18 Gbps, allowing you to enjoy 4K video on a large HDMI monitor or digital sign. It supports video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz and DisplayPort 1.2 audio (if your DP card supports audio pass through). It is backward compatible with all previous HDMI versions.
The plug-and-play DisplayPort to HDMI active converter requires no software, drivers or external power. It's compatible with both Single- and Dual-Mode (DP++) DP output, and recommended for use with graphics cards that do not output DP++ signals. The compact unit fits easily into a briefcase or laptop bag for connecting on the go.
Foil and braid shielding delivers reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data. Molded connectors with corrosion-resistant gold-plated contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief reduces stress and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking.
- Connects your DisplayPort (DP) laptop to a 4K HDMI 2.0 monitor, projector or HDTV for crystal-clear video and audio
- Keep using your current HDMI 2.0 display with a DisplayPort 1.2 source
- Delivers outstanding picture quality at video resolutions up to 4K x 2K @ 60 Hz
- Latching DP connector prevents cable from becoming accidentally dislodged
- Compact unit fits easily into briefcase or laptop bag for immediate use anywhere
- Easy installation with plug-and-play operation—no software required