Product Id: 34090357
Description: Lenovo ThinkSystem SR630 7X02 - Server - rack-mountable - 1U - 2-way - 1 x Xeon Gold 5118 / 2.3 GHz - RAM 16 GB - SAS - hot-swap 2.5" - no HDD - Matrox G200 - no OS - monitor: none
Mfr Part #: 7X02A01MNA
Lenovo ThinkSystem SR630 is an ideal 2-socket 1U rack server for small businesses up to large enterprises that need industry-leading reliability, management, and security, as well as maximizing performance and flexibility for future growth. The SR630 server is designed to handle a wide range of workloads, such as databases, virtualization and cloud computing, virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), infrastructure security, system management, enterprise applications, collaboration/email, streaming media, web, and HPC.
- Offers flexible and scalable internal storage in a 1U rack form factor
- Provides flexibility to use SAS, SATA, or NVMe PCIe drives in the same drive bays with a unique AnyBay design
- Provides I/O scalability with the LOM slot, PCIe 3.0 slot for an internal storage controller, and up to three PCI Express (PCIe) 3.0 I/O expansion slots
- Reduces I/O latency and increases overall system performance with Intel Integrated I/O Technology that embeds the PCI Express 3.0 controller into the Intel Xeon Processor Scalable Family
- Provides easy access to upgrades and serviceable parts (such as processors, memory DIMMs, and adapter cards) with tool-less cover removal
- Offers data protection and greater system uptime with hot-swap drives supporting basic or advanced RAID redundancy
- Provides availability for business-critical applications with redundant hot-swap power supplies and redundant hot-swap fans
- Simplifies servicing, speeds up problem resolution, and helps improve system availability with light path diagnostics
- Allows preventive actions in advance of possible failure, thereby increasing server uptime and application availability with Proactive Platform Alerts (including PFA and SMART alerts)
- Continuously monitors system parameters, triggers alerts, and performs recovery actions in case of failure to minimize downtime with Built-in XClarity Controller (XCC)
- Provides faster, stronger encryption with industry-standard AES NI support
- Helps prevent certain classes of malicious buffer overflow attacks with Intel Execute Disable Bit functionality, when combined with a supporting operating system
- Enhances security through hardware-based resistance to malicious software attacks with Intel Trusted Execution Technology, allowing an application to run in its own isolated space
- Delivers impressive compute power per watt, featuring 80 Plus Titanium and Platinum redundant power supplies
- Enables customers to lower energy costs with design to meet ASHRAE A4 standards in select configurations
- Reduces power drawn with Intel Intelligent Power Capability that powers individual processor elements on and off as needed
- Helps reduce power consumption with variable speed fans
- Helps achieve lower heat output and reduced cooling needs with Lenovo XClarity Energy Manager that provides advanced data center power notification, analysis, and policy-based management
- AnyBay design
The SR630 server features a unique AnyBay design that allows a choice of drive interface types in the same drive bay: SAS drives, SATA drives, or U.2 NVMe PCIe drives.
- NVMe PCIe ports
The SR630 server offers onboard NVMe PCIe ports that allow direct connections to the U.2 NVMe PCIe SSDs, which frees up I/O slots and helps lower NVMe solution acquisition costs.
- Energy efficiency
The SR630 server delivers impressive compute power per watt, featuring 80 Plus Titanium and Platinum redundant power supplies that can deliver 96% (Titanium) or 94% (Platinum) efficiency at 50% load when connected to a 200 - 240 V AC power source.
- Lower energy costs
The SR630 server is designed to meet ASHRAE A4 standards (up to 45 °C [113 °F]) in select configurations, which enable customers to lower energy costs, while still maintaining world-class reliability.