Product Id: 34083227
Description: TRENDnet TI-PF11SFP - Fiber media converter - GigE - 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, 1000Base-T - RJ-45 / SFP (mini-GBIC) - up to 40 km
Mfr Part #: TI-PF11SFP
TRENDnet's Industrial SFP to Gigabit PoE+ Media Converter, model TI-PF11SFP, converts fiber to copper while providing power to PoE and PoE+ compliant devices such as IP cameras, VoIP phones, and wireless access points. The hardened IP30 rated housing is suitable for extreme industrial environments. Dual redundant power inputs (power supply sold separately: TI-S12048) with overload current protection minimizes downtime.
- Hardened IP30 rated SFP to Gigabit PoE+ converter
- SFP port accommodates Multi or Single Mode fiber
- Up to 40 km fiber networking distances with the TI-MGBS40 SFP module
- Provides up to 30 W for PoE and PoE+ compliant devices
- Wide operating temperature range -40 to 75 °C (-40 to 167 °F)
- Dual redundant power inputs with overload current protection
- Industrial applications
Networks devices for manufacturing, general industrial, warehousing, surveillance, and corporate applications.
- PoE+ output
Converts fiber to copper while providing power to PoE and PoE+ compliant devices such as IP cameras, VoIP phones, and wireless access points.
- Extreme environments
Hardened IP30 converter, with a -40 to 75 ºC (-40 to 167 ºF) operating temperature range.