Product Id: 34072176
Description: QLogic FastLinQ QL41162HLRJ - Channel Kit - network adapter - PCIe 3.0 x8 low profile - 10Gb Ethernet / FCoE x 2
Mfr Part #: QL41162HLRJ-CK
The FastLinQ QL41162HLRJ 10Gb Ethernet (10GbE) Converged Network Adapters (CNA) with Universal remote direct memory access (RDMA) leverages Cavium's leading eighth-generation Ethernet ASIC controller. It supports simultaneous LAN (TCP/IP) and SAN (Fibre Channel over Ethernet [FCoE] and iSCSI) traffic at 10Gb Ethernet (10GbE) line-rate speeds. The QL41162HLRJ provides extremely low host CPU usage by enabling full hardware offloads.
The QL41162HLRJ leverages Cavium's long-standing industry leadership in Ethernet by providing the highest levels of performance, efficiency, and scalability for the enterprise data center.
For more effective utilization of the 10GbE bandwidth, the FastLinQ QL41162HLRJ CNA offers switch-independent NIC partitioning (NPAR), which enables segmentation of a single 10GbE port into multiple network partitions and dynamic allocation of bandwidth to each port. The segmentation allows IT organizations to optimize resource utilization while lowering infrastructure and operational expenses (OPEX).
The acceleration of data center convergence - triggered by virtualization, software-defined networking (SDN), and multitenant cloud computing platforms - demands high-performance, converged network solutions. The QL41162HLRJ CNA is the solution of choice for workload-intensive computing environments, providing a reliable, high-performance 10GbE connectivity solution.
- Delivers full line-rate 10GbE performance across both ports
- Universal RDMA - delivers choice and flexibility with concurrent support for RoCE, RoCEv2 and iWARP technologies
- Secure firmware update with private/public key encryption
- Enables provisioning of 10GbE ports for greater deployment flexibility through switch-independent NIC partitioning
- Boosts host CPU efficiency with hardware offloads for GRE, NVGRE, and VXLAN tunnels
- 10GBASE-T version provides low-cost and easy-to-install RJ45 connectivity that is compatible with existing 1GbE