Product Id: 34071702
Description: HPE Apollo k6000 - Rack-mountable - 12U - up to 24 blades - no power supply
Mfr Part #: 847077-B21
The HPE Apollo k6000 Chassis is designed with density optimization and HPC solution integration in mind to help you manage and scale to your HPC computing demands. The modular HPE Apollo k6000 Chassis is designed to hold the next generation of compute servers to fit your specific HPC workloads.
The modular, fully integrated, and highly flexible HPE Apollo k6000 Chassis accommodates up to 24 XL230k server trays, redundant power and cooling, ethernet and high speed fabric switches to address various HPC workload needs. The Apollo k6000 System is a performance optimized, air-cooled solution that fits in customer's space limitations. This solution offers outstanding configuration flexibility, simplified administration and rack-scale efficiency that lowers the total cost of ownership needed for mass scale HPC deployments.
Cooling concerns are reduced by 12 hot-pluggable dual rotor fans while the chassis power can be managed by either HPE Chassis Controller or enhanced (simplified) with optional HPE Apollo Platform Manager (APM) which allows granular power control at rack level.
- Up to 24 single slot server trays per 12U air-cooled chassis
- Up to six 2650 W power supplies providing up to 15,900 W of power per chassis
- HPE Chassis Controller contains the thermal logic technology for lower power consumption and airflow when nodes are fully utilized
- Twelve dual rotor fan assemblies for redundancy, improved power consumption and acoustics
- Front 4 hot-swappable fans to provide thermal cooling for integrated switches