Product Id: 34055286
Description: StarTech.com Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station with 85W Power Delivery - Compatible with Windows / macOS - TB3DK2DPPD - Docking station - (USB-C) - GigE - 85 Watt
Mfr Part #: TB3DK2DPPD
The StarTech.com TB3DK2DPPD is a compact and convenient docking solution for MacBook Pro or PC laptops that are equipped with a Thunderbolt 3 USB-C port. With a 170W adapter and power delivery of 85W, this universal laptop docking station with charger can power your laptop and all the peripherals hooked up to it. Your laptop also gets charged as you work and you can charge your smartphone or tablet with the Fast-Charge USB 3.0 Type-A port. Creative professionals can multitask with dual monitors. Connect two 4K HD displays to the Thunderbolt 3 docking station and enjoy full-size 4K video on each. The versatile laptop dock also supports a single 5K display. With up to 40Gbps of throughput, and enhanced management of multiple video channels, data and power, you can run multiple applications at once, including heavy graphics and videos, without any reduction in system performance.
- Universal laptop dock compatible with all Thunderbolt 3 equipped MacBook Pro and PC laptops
- Connect two 4K HD displays to docking station for high definition graphics on each monitor
- Power delivery of 85W to power and charge laptop and power peripherals
- Charge tablets and smartphones with always-on Fast-Charge USB 3.0 Type-A port
- Thunderbolt 3 dock provides fast laptop-to-dock connection with 40Gbps throughput
- Plenty of power, with support for USB power delivery
This Thunderbolt 3 docking station comes with a power adapter for powering and charging your laptop, while simultaneously powering all of the peripheral devices that are connected to the dock. This eliminates the need to use two separate power adapters for your laptop and the docking station, which minimizes the clutter around your workstation.
- Finish your work faster with Thunderbolt 3
Thunderbolt 3 is a fast connection, and it supports multiple video channels, data, and power, without impacting system performance.