Product Id: 33976254
Description: Tripp Lite 24 10/100/1000Mbps Port Gigabit L2 Web-Smart Managed PoE+ Switch, 2 Dedicated Gigabit SFP Slots, 52 Gbps, Web Interface - Switch - smart - 24 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 2 x Gigabit SFP - desktop, rack-mountable - PoE+ (300 W) - AC 100 - 240 V
Mfr Part #: NGS24C2POE
The energy-efficient NGS24C2POE 24-Port Gigabit L2 Web-Smart Managed PoE+ Network Switch features 24 twisted-pair RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports that support auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps and auto MDI/MDIX cross-over detection functions for convenient plug-and-play capability. Each port can be configured to supply up to 30W of PoE+ (Power over Ethernet) via network cable to connected high-wattage devices, such as VoIP phones, wireless access points and security cameras. Two dedicated mini-GBIC SFP ports are also included for uplinking data to other switches via optical fiber or copper.
Easy-to-read LEDs indicate connection and activity status for each port. Built-in web-smart management software gives you remote access to monitor and control each connected device via secure web-based interface. Each port supports up to 2 Gbps with full duplex.
The heavy-duty metal housing mounts into 1U of an EIA-standard 19-inch rack using the included brackets and user-supplied hardware. Or attach the included rubber feet to the bottom of the unit for installation on a flat desktop surface. The five-foot input cord with NEMA 5-15P plug connects to a protected UPS, generator or mains input AC source.
- ● 24 twisted-pair RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports for connecting data-intensive devices
- ● Auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps
- ● Automatic MDI/MDIX cross-over detection
- ● 52 Gbps switching capacity (2 Gbps per port with full duplex)
- ● Easy-to-read LEDs indicate connection and activity status for each port
- ● Supports 9k jumbo frames
- ● Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging up to 8,000 addresses