Product Id: 33976252
Description: Tripp Lite USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) USB-C to M.2 NGFF SATA SSD (B-Key) Enclosure Adapter with UASP Support - Storage enclosure - M.2 - SATA 6Gb/s - 10 GBps - USB 3.1 (Gen 2) - black
Mfr Part #: U457-1M2-SATAG2
The U457-1M2-SATAG2 USB 3.1 Gen 2 USB-C to M.2 NGFF SATA SSD (B-Key) Enclosure Adapter lets you connect a high-performance M.2 NGFF SATA SSD (B-Key) drive to a computer or laptop with a USB-C port. Not only does it support USB 3.1 Gen 2 data transfer rates up to 10 Gbps, but it reads data up to 70 percent faster and writes up to 40 percent faster when connected to a UASP-enabled host controller.
To share data, just remove the adapter's cover using the included screwdriver, connect the drive to the M.2 NGFF connector, secure it with the included screws, put the cover back, and connect the adapter to your computer's USB-C port using the included cable. The U457-1M2-SATAG2 supports 2230, 2242, 2260 and 2280 M.2 SATA SSD drive types.
The adapter is plug-and-play, so no software, drivers or external power supply is required, and backward compatible with previous USB generations. A blue LED indicates data is being read, written or transferred. Slim aluminum case tucks conveniently into backpack or laptop bag for use anywhere.
- Access an M.2 NGFF SATA SSD (B-Key) drive with a computer or laptop’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port
- Compatible with 2230, 2242, 2260 and 2280 M.2 drive types
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 2 data transfer rates up to 10 Gbps
- Features UASP for performance up to 70% faster when connected to UASP-enabled host controller
- Blue LED indicates data is being read, written or transferred
- Plug and play—no software, drivers or external power supply needed
- Durable slim aluminum case perfectly sized for backpack or laptop bag
- Enclosed housing protects drive in applications requiring more durability
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C cable included