Product Id: 33976241
Description: Tripp Lite USB 3.0 SuperSpeed A/A Cable for Tripp Lite USB 3.0 All-in-One Keystone/Panel Mount Couplers (M/M), Black, 6 ft. - USB cable - USB Type A (M) to USB Type A (M) - USB 3.0 - 1.829 m - molded - black
Mfr Part #: U325-006
The U325-006 USB 3.0 SuperSpeed A/A Cable (M/M) connects your computer, laptop or other compatible USB 3.0 device, such as Chromebooks and Surface tablets, to a USB-A peripheral or patch bay with a female port. This three-foot cable supports USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, which is ten times faster than USB 2.0. Its bi-directional data interface allows data to flow both directions simultaneously, increasing theoretical bandwidth by ten times for efficient power and little wait-time.
Backward compatible with earlier USB generations, the U325-006 features premium foil and braid shielding to deliver reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Molded nickel-plated connectors with gold-plated copper contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and connectors last a long time. A rugged PVC jacket protects twisted 28 AWG data lines and 24 AWG power lines.
- Recommended for use with Tripp Lite’s U325-000-KP-BK, U325-000-KPA-BK and U325-001-KPA-BK USB 3.0 couplers
- Supports data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Bi-directional data interface allows data to flow both directions
- Backward compatible with earlier USB generations
- Foil and braid shielding protects against EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data
- Molded connectors and gold-plated contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Integral strain relief protects cable and connectors from stress and cracking
- Twisted 28/24 AWG data/power lines
- Flexible PVC jacket easy to install in tight spaces