Product Id: 33976236
Description: Tripp Lite M.2 NGFF PCIe SSD (M-Key) PCI Express (x4) Card - Interface adapter - M.2 - M.2 Card - PCIe 3.0 x4
Mfr Part #: PCE-1M2-PX4
The high-performance PCE-1M2-PX4 M.2 NGFF PCIe SSD (M-Key) PCI Express Card enhances your computer's speed and increases the amount of internal storage by adding an M.2 PCI Express (PCIe) SSD (M-Key) drive. You can add an ultra-fast four-lane M.2 SSD, such as a Samsung 950 Pro or Samsung SM 951, to a computer or server with an available x4, x8 or x16 PCI Express expansion slot.
This lets you keep your operating system on your M.2 PCIe drive, while using larger platter drives for bulk storage. Its plug-and-play design requires no software, driver or external power supply, so setting up the card is easy enough. Just connect your drive to the PCE-1M2-PX4, and insert the unit inside your computer's PCIe expansion slot.
The PCE-1M2-PX4 supports 2242, 2260 and 2280 M.2 drive types up to 80 millimeters. It's compatible with PCIe 3.0 motherboards and backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 1.0. Works with Windows and Mac computers.
- Increases computer speed and internal storage
- Keep OS on M.2 PCIe drive and use larger platter drive for bulk storage
- PCIe 4-lane (x4) interface compatible with x4, x8 and x16 PCIe expansion slots
- Supports 2242, 2260 and 2280 M.2 drive types
- Works with PCIe 3.0 motherboards
- Backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 1.0
- Plug and play—no software, drivers or power supply needed
- Compatible with Windows (XP and later) and Mac (OS X 10.0 and later)