Product Id: 33976227
Description: Tripp Lite VGA to HDMI Adapter Converter Cable w Audio & USB Power 1080p 6' 6ft - Video / audio adapter - HDMI / VGA / audio / USB - USB, DB-15, stereo mini jack (M) to HDMI (M) - 1.83 m - black
Mfr Part #: P116-006-HDMI-A
The P116-006-HDMI-A VGA + Audio to HDMI Adapter Cable (M/M) saves you money on costly computer upgrades by converting a VGA video + audio signal for display on an HDMI monitor, projector or television. You can display a rich high-definition (HD) signal in your home theater setups, media presentations or digital signage using your tried-and-true analog source equipment. The cable is ready to use right from the box with no software or drivers to install. It's powered via the built-in USB cable, so no external power supply is required.
This six-foot cable supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz. Connect the VGA plug to your computer's VGA port, the built-in 3.5 mm stereo plug to your computer's audio jack, and the built-in USB cable to a USB port on your computer or a USB charger. Then, connect the HDMI plug to your display's HDMI input port. The P116-006-HDMI-A complies with HDCP 1.2 and HDMI 1.3 standards. Corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors and contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss.
- Recommended for home theaters, media presentations and digital signs
- Saves money by allowing you to use existing analog source equipment without any expensive upgrades
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz
- Compliant with HDCP 1.2 and HDMI 1.3
- Gold-plated connectors and contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Ready to use right from the box—no software or drivers required
- Connects easily to source’s VGA, 3.5 mm audio and USB ports and display’s HDMI port
- Bus-powered via USB connection—no external power supply required