Product Id: 33976146
Description: Tripp Lite Premium Cat5 / Cat5e / Cat6 Gigabit Molded Patch Cable, 24 AWG, 550 MHz/1 Gbps (RJ45 M/M), Green, 1 ft. - Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) to RJ-45 (M) - 30 cm - UTP - CAT 6 - IEEE 802.3ab/IEEE 802.5 - molded, stranded - green
Mfr Part #: N200-001-GN
The N200-001-GN Cat6 Gigabit Molded Patch Cable ensures ultra-fast performance throughout your Cat5/5e/6 network application. It connects high-speed network components like computers, printers, video game systems, Blu-ray players, copy machines, routers and modems in a home or office Cat5/5e/6 application.
This one-foot green cable is designed for 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, Token Ring Type 3 and EIA/TIA applications. Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with a PVC jacket, staggered-pin plug design and male RJ45 connectors, each cable provides high-speed connections up to 550 MHz/1 Gbps and flawless signal delivery, while keeping near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum.
The N200-001-GN is constructed of top-quality materials for long life and durability. Corrosion-resistant gold-plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. Meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11).
- The Ideal Solution for All High-Speed Cat5/5e/6 Networking
- ● Connects high-speed network components, such as computers, printers, video game systems, Blu-ray players, copy machines, routers and modems
- ● Recommended for home or office applications
- ● Provides high-speed connections up to 550 MHz/1 Gbps
- ● Flawless signal delivery with minimal near-end crosstalk levels
- Premium Construction Ensures Error-Free Signal Transfer