Product Id: 33976133
Description: Tripp Lite 2-Port 4K 3D HDMI Splitter, HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, Ultra HD 4K x 2K Audio/Video, 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz, TAA - Video/audio splitter - 2 x HDMI - desktop, rack-mountable, wall-mountable
Mfr Part #: B118-002-UHD-2
The B118-002-UHD-2 2-Port 4K 3D HDMI Splitter transmits a UHD 4K x 2K (@ 60 Hz) audio/video signal from an HDMI source, such as a Blu-ray player or computer, to two HDMI monitors, projectors or televisions at the same time. Ideal for classrooms, churches, offices, restaurants, bars, trade shows and anywhere else featuring 4K x 2K digital signage, the B118-002-UHD-2 is quick and simple to install with no software or drivers necessary.
Using standard 28 AWG HDMI cabling, this splitter can transmit a 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160) signal up to 4 meters. It supports a wide range of audio formats, including DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and LPCM 7.1-channel surround sound, as well as 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel). The Full 3D-compliant B118-002-UHD-2 also supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 to ensure its compatibility with the latest audio/video hardware.
- Recommended for 4K x 2K digital signage in classrooms, churches, offices, restaurants, bars, trade shows, etc.
- Distributes A/V signals up to 15 ft. (4 m) when used with standard 28 AWG HDMI cable
- Maintains UHD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz
- HDCP 2.2, EDID and HDMI 2.0 compliant to ensure compatibility with latest A/V hardware
- Full 3D
- DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and LPCM 7.1-channel surround sound audio
- 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel)
- Video amplifier bandwidth of 600 MHz/6 Gbps per channel (18 Gbps total)
- Lip sync pass-through, xvYCC and x.vColor
- Plug and play—no software or drivers required
- Supports desktop use or wall-mounting using included hardware
- Power supply includes international plug adapters (North America, Europe, U.K. and Australia)
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases