Product Id: 33976129
Description: Tripp Lite 20kVA 20kW Smart Online 3-Phase UPS 208/120V 220/127V Double Conversion Tower N+1 Extended Run, SNMP Option - UPS - AC 120/127/208/220 V - 30 kW - 20000 VA - 3-phase WYE (star) - RS-232
Mfr Part #: SUT20K
The SUT20K SmartOnline SUT Series 3-Phase 208/120V 220/127V 20kVA 20kW On-Line Double-Conversion UPS provides complete protection against power interruptions and fluctuations that can contribute to equipment failures and data loss. It's recommended for critical data center, telecommunications, computer network, light industrial and financial applications.
The Voltage and Frequency Independent (VFI) design allows continuous operation at either 50 or 60 Hz. Zero transfer time from online to battery mode ensures no disruption to attached equipment loads. Offering an efficiency of 94% during normal operation and 98% in economy mode, the SUT20K reduces energy losses for cost-saving operation. Automatic bypass keeps connected equipment powered, even during overloads and many potential UPS fault conditions.
IGBT inverter technology produces output power with less than 2% total harmonic distortion (THDi) to keep connected equipment functioning at its peak. A 3:1 crest factor safely supports a variety of loads, even those with wildly fluctuating power demands.
Managing the SUT20K is simplified through the multi-language LCD interface, which displays critical operating conditions and diagnostic data, such as battery and load status. Four LEDs indicate AC, bypass, battery and fault modes. A built-in card slot supports optional remote management cards, such as WEBCARDLX, for comprehensive monitoring and control over a network.
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for critical data center, telecom, computer network, light industrial and financial applications
- +/-1% output voltage regulation in online and battery modes
- High 1.0 unity power factor with 20kVA/20kW output capacity offers higher capacity than competing 0.8 and 0.9 PF designs
- Supports 208/120V or 220/127V at 50/60 Hz
- Wide input voltage window (125–253V) minimizes battery use and prolongs battery life
- Supports half load for 15.4 min. and full load for 5.2 min. with standard internal batteries
- Optional BP288VEBP external battery packs provide additional runtime
- Sine wave output with zero transfer time compatible with all equipment types
- Produces output power with <2% THD to keep connected equipment functioning at its peak
- Low <4% full load THDi input rating and advanced IGBT rectifier enables 1:1 generator sizing, eliminating costly oversizing requirements for generators, breakers and cables
- Connect up to 4 units in parallel configuration for N+1 fault tolerance or increased power capacity up to 80kVA
- Maintains output power to connected equipment during a variety of potential UPS fault condition
- Increases operating efficiency levels as high as 98% when input line conditions are favorable
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS card accessories, such as WEBCARDLX, that enable comprehensive monitoring and control over a network
- DB9 (RS-232) port enables data-saving unattended shutdown when used with PowerAlert software (free download at www.tripplite.com/poweralert)
- EPO port supports Emergency Power Off shutdown
- Tested to UL 1778 5th Edition, CSA C22.2 No. 107.3, NOM, FCC Part 15 Class A (EMC), GB17626-2/IEC 61000-4-2 (Electrostatic Discharge) Level 4, GB17626-3 (Radio-Frequency Electromagnetic Fields) Level 3, GB17626-4 (Fast Transient/Burst) Level 4, GB17626-5/IEC 61000-4-5 (Surge) Level 4 and RoHS